sector news and updates
Mental health updates from the AFSCME Information Highway blog
- Stress at Work: Individuals or Structures?
- Does Going Back Into the Office Freak You Out?
- The Retention of Educators of Color Amidst Institutionalized Racism
- Opinion: A Shift in Nursing Home Residents to Younger Psychiatric Patients
- Job Stress and Health of Elementary and Secondary School Educators in the United States
Mental health coverage from the AFSCME Privatization Update
- Kelly calls for 300 more workers to fix ‘cluster-mess’ KanCare application center
- Multnomah County launches investigation into mental health complaints
- Statewide task force set to meet on group home troubles
- Health provider in scandals loses first 3 state contracts
- Bill passes in Senate that avoids strike of group home workers