AFSCME Contracts and Settlements
More contract resources
- Union Building Bargaining Language (Register or log in for access) Model and sample contract language on 10 issues that will help the union maintain membership and power, including new employee orientation, procedures after the loss of dues checkoff, union leave and more.
- Contract Language Examples Sources for sample contract language on specific subjects
- State Contracts Collections of contracts published by state governments
- Federal Contracts Database from US Office of Personnel Management of collective bargaining agreements with federal agencies
- U.S. Department of Labor Contracts Library Contains mostly older agreements from the public and private sectors