In the News
Health and safety updates from the AFSCME Information Highway blog
- Officers’ Physical and Mental Health and Safety: Emerging Issues and Recommendations
- Future Work
- Hybrid Federalism and the Right to Disconnect
- Consequences of Routine Work-Schedule Instability for Worker Health and Well-Being
- Occupational medicine clinical practice data reveal increased injury rates among Hispanic workers
- State Occupational Safety and Health Standards
This resource from the LawAtlas Policy Surveillance Program includes all state safety and health standards that have not been adopted identically from the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and that are meant to protect workers from specific workplace hazard. See all of the state laws with particular characteristics, or see laws by state about specific issues.
- Do you have safety protections?
OSHA Office of State Programs: State Plans
- Death on the Job: The Toll of Neglect, 2017
A National and State-by-State Profile of Worker Safety and Health In the United States: Report from the AFL-CIO
- Workers’ Memorial Day
Events and materials from the AFL-CIO