In the News
Health and safety updates from the AFSCME Information Highway blog
- #MeTooWhatNext: Strengthening Workplace Sexual Harassment Protections and Accountability
- Top 10 Things Unions Can Do Right Now to Address Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Same-level fall injuries in US workplaces by age group, gender, and industry
- Death in the Trench
- The Effectiveness of Guided Imagery in Treating Compassion Fatigue and Anxiety of Mental Health Workers
- State Occupational Safety and Health Standards
This resource from the LawAtlas Policy Surveillance Program includes all state safety and health standards that have not been adopted identically from the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and that are meant to protect workers from specific workplace hazard. See all of the state laws with particular characteristics, or see laws by state about specific issues.
- Do you have safety protections?
OSHA Office of State Programs: State Plans
- Death on the Job: The Toll of Neglect, 2017
A National and State-by-State Profile of Worker Safety and Health In the United States: Report from the AFL-CIO
- Workers’ Memorial Day
Events and materials from the AFL-CIO